Serving Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach & Perdido Key 

Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)


Multiple Listing Service

Military Relocation

Buyer Representation

Buying a Home

Selling a Home

Investment Property


FREE Reports

Area Information

Military News

Realtor Code of Ethics


About Us



Registering for Public School


To register your child for Florida public school you must have a Certificate of Immunization (Certificate of immunization issued by a local pediatrician or the county health department. Florida law requires students to have these immunizations: diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus (DPT series), five doses; poliomyelitis (shot or oral), four doses; measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), two doses.), birth certificate, proof of physical examination within the last 12 months, proof of residence such as an electrical bill or rent receipt, and a copy of the last report card issued if transferring from another school.


You can contact your local school district for more information:


Escambia County School District - (850) 432-6121
215 West Garden Street
Pensacola, Florida 32501


Santa Rosa County School District - (850) 983-5000
603 Canal Street
Milton, Florida 32570


Home | Pensacola MLS Database | Military Relocation Specialist | Buying a Home | Selling a Home

Investment Property | FREE Reports | Pensacola Area Information | Contact Us

Copyright © 2007, Wayne Hollingshead, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.

Contact the Webmaster.